Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stake Temple Week, Day 7

Dear Young Women,
How I have loved this week as I have taken the opportunity to have a temple experience each day, as encouraged by our stake presidency. I hope that you will also attend stake conference this evening and tomorrow. Great blessings will be yours as you attend the meetings intended for you. I would urge you to treat it as a meeting specifically for you and go with a question or questions in mind and see how the Holy Ghost answers those questions for you.
 I wanted to end this special temple-focused week with my most favorite temple video I have seen. In this video a young women reflects on the blessings of walking the covenant path as she makes her journey to the temple. I think of each of you as I watch this video.
To watch the video, Standing in Holy Places, click here.
Love, Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment