Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stake Temple Week

Dear Young Women, 
It is stake temple week! We have been encouraged by our stake presidency to have a temple experience each day. To begin this week I wanted to post pictures from our recent temple trip. Attending the Rexburg temple for baptisms was a new experience for me and much different from the Idaho Falls temple. 
But isn't it wonderful that it is the same ordinance performed by the same priesthood no matter which temple you attend because they are all His temples? I look forward to attending baptisms for the dead again as soon as possible and perhaps even attending another new temple- the Logan temple!
Thank you for being so happy to attend the temple. It is such a great example to me!
Love, Sister Chambers
(If you would like copies of any of these pictures, I would be happy to email them to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment